New Recipes in Your Inbox!
Find Recipes & Resources
Must-Read Recipes and Tips
- Getting Started with the Instant Pot – an Instant Pot Quick Start Guide
- Magical Instant Pot Gluten-Free Vegan Cuban Black Beans
- Vegan Instant Pot Egg Bites!
- Vegan, Gluten-Free Potato Pancakes are Incredible, and Easy to Make!
- How to Make “The Stew” a/k/a Spiced Chickpea Stew, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and in the Instant Pot
- Enjoy the Winter Season With Chewy Vegan, Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Vegan, Gluten-Free Cauliflower/Celery Root Mash is Like Mashed Potatoes, Only Better
- Ridiculously Easy Vegan, Gluten Free Ramen Soup in the Instant Pot
Author Archives: Chef Jana
Looking for a way to get a quick boost of energy without having to deal with caffeine jitters? Try a matcha shot. Continue reading
Following a tight budget or looking to get the most food you can for your money? Want to eat healthy while you’re spending frugally? There are many ways you can eat great while keeping to a budget or when you simply don’t feel like spending hundreds of dollars every week on groceries. Continue reading
Do you juice? We do, and we love it! We also love using our juicer to make yummy foods like nut butter! Continue reading
Is the weather warming up where you are? Looking for an easy and yummy vegan drink to help cool you off? Try making our Frosty Mint Julep, Green Smoothie, or Coffee Milkshake! Continue reading
One of the easiest ways to pack nutrition into a meal is by making a smoothie, especially if you need something that’s quick or can be taken out the door with you. To create a smoothie that’s effort free, and that will keep you energized and nourished for a few hours until it’s time to eat again, opt for one with readily available ingredients that are also powerfully nutritious.