New Recipes in Your Inbox!
Find Recipes & Resources
Must-Read Recipes and Tips
- Getting Started with the Instant Pot – an Instant Pot Quick Start Guide
- Magical Instant Pot Gluten-Free Vegan Cuban Black Beans
- Vegan Instant Pot Egg Bites!
- Enjoy the Winter Season With Chewy Vegan, Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Vegan, Gluten-Free Cauliflower/Celery Root Mash is Like Mashed Potatoes, Only Better
- Ridiculously Easy Vegan, Gluten Free Ramen Soup in the Instant Pot
- Easy Coconut Ginger Lime Soup – Vegan, Gluten-Free and Includes Instant Pot Directions
- Recipe for Brahmastra Juice (Indian Ayurvedic Cold Killer Remedy) and the Science Behind It
Category Archives: Restaurants
We were very excited to be invited to the Boulder Native Foods Cafe Pre-Openinig Party! Well, maybe party isn’t the right word – but they are treating us to lunch, and we get to go this weekend! (they officially open next Tuesday, May 29th).
Do you love the color pink enough to consume bugs in order to have pink food or drinks? Well Starbucks, and many other food retailers, think the pink is important enough to sneak crushed-up beetles into your consumables for the purpose of, ironically, making them seem more appetizing. That’s right, if you are in love with any of Starbucks strawberry-based drinks, such as the Strawberries and Creme frappuccino and strawberry smoothie, as well as their popular Birthday Cake Pop, mini donuts with icing and Red Velvet Whoopee Pie, you have been consuming bugs. Continue reading
We are so excited that Native Foods Cafe is coming to Boulder, Colorado soon! The all vegan fast food and vegan comfort food (including gluten-free vegan food!) is currently setting up shop in the location previously filled by Rumbi Grill, at 29th Street Mall next door to the Smiling Moose Cafe. Rumour has it that they will be open by May, and judging by the progress we see whenever we are in the area, we think that is probably right. The Native Foods Cafe Boulder menu is already up by the door, and it looks fantastic. They are set to become the first openly kid-friendly vegan restaurant in Boulder (with a separate child-friendly menu), and they even have separate gluten-free and soy-free menus! Here is a small taste (no pun intended!) of the Boulder Native Foods Cafe menu: Continue reading