This instant pot gluten-free vegan multiple berry jam has all-natural sources of sugar and tastes divine on toast, mixed in yogurt, or a dollop on a smoothie bowl. Gone are the days of watching your jam bubble on the hot stove! The ease of this simple mix will have you making it as a weekly staple.
It also makes a great gift! Put the jam in some pretty jars, and you’ll make all of your gluten-free and vegan friends excited about the fruity topping. There isn’t any white sugar in here either, which is a great alternative to the sugar-laden ones at the grocery store! You might even have all the ingredients on hand now – these berries are interchangeable so feel free to substitute more of one berry if that’s what is available. Feeling peachy? Adding some peaches instead of apples, and apple juice instead of orange to make a tasty alternative to traditional jam.
|Don't you just hate it when you are looking for a recipe, and you have to scroll through dozens of pages before you get to the recipe way down at the bottom of the page?
That's because they are trying to make money off you and Google requires it. We don't care - we're here to share recipes with you, and will never make you scroll through several pages only to get to what you want - the recipe. That said, it does cost us money to run the site, so if you like something you found here, please consider donating to support The Happy Gluten Free Vegan!
1 lb Strawberries
½ cup Blueberries
½ cup Raspberries
1 Medium Fuji or Gala apple, cored, peeled, and chopped
⅓ cup Maple syrup
½ cup Orange juice
– Wash the berries and peel, core, and chop the apple. If the strawberries are large, cut them into pieces.
– Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot. Cover, lock and seal.
– Cook on manual, High pressure for 1 minute.
– After the Instant Pot beeps, allow the pot to naturally release for about 10 minutes. Then release the remaining pressure if needed and open the pot.
– Mash the mixture to your desired texture using a fork or potato masher. An immersion blender also works well, however, since the jam is hot take caution and be mindful of splashing.
– Set the pot to Sauté and simmer until it thickens, stirring regularly. After 8-10 minutes the jam will start sticking to the bottom, and this is the indicator to turn it off – the jam will continue to thicken as it cools.
Store in the refrigerator in sterilized pint jars for up to a couple weeks, or freeze for later use! This recipe doesn’t use any pectin or jelling agents – if you want a thicker jam, adding in chia seeds can firm it up to your liking after it has cooled.
Note: We sometimes include Amazon links which provide us a bit of revenue and they don't affect your Amazon prices at all - this helps us keep the HGFV site free for everyone!